We are delighted to announce lunchtime seminars during ANAKON 2023. These will take place on Wednesday, April 12th, and Thursday, April 13th 2023, from 13h30 until 14h15, respectively. Please note that a registration for individual lunchtime seminars is mandatory, in order to provide lunch packs! Please check with the information given below:
- Wednesday, 12.04.2023: Shimadzu lunchtime seminar "In Food we trust: Let's talk Quality"
- Wednesday, 12.04.2023: S.T. Japan - Europe lunchtime seminar "The Way of the Spectral Ninja: Perfecting Spectral Analysis with Spectra Databases, Search Software and Sample Preparation Tools."
- Wednesday, 12.04.2023: Bruker lunchtime seminar "FT-IR/QCL and Mass Spectrometry Imaging is more than pretty images"
- Wednesday, 12.04.20.23: "Career opportunities in industry" No registration necessary, 50 lunch packs will be available according to the first come, first served principle. There are myths about how working in industry as an analytical chemist is like. Some are true, some are not. Michael Arlt (Merck, Darmstadt) and Martin Wende (BASF, Ludwigshafen) will give some insights into the hiring process, the daily life of an analytical chemist and development opportunities in their companies.
- Thursday, 13.04.2023: Agilent lunchtime seminar "Extractable and leachable using various MS technics as an example for a more sustainable way in your lab"
- Thursday, 13.04.2023: Ab Sciex lunchtime seminar "Electron Activated Dissociation and processing strategies for EAD spectra"
- Thursday, 13.04.2023: Bruker lunchtime seminar "Small Molecule Analysis using timsTOF"
- Thursday, 13.04.2023: "Career opportunities in academia" No registration necessary, 50 lunch packs will be available according to the first come, first served principle. All researchers, particularly PhD students and early-stage researchers are welcome to inform themselves about funding schemes and career development opportunities for academic positions. Simone Recchi (FWF) and Djawed Nauroozi (DFG) from Austrian and German funding agencies will introduce the different options offered by the respective agencies. The Austrian Chemical Society GÖCH will chair this seminar.